12.7.12

Update...

So I haven't updated lately because I got sick, then my baby got sick, then I had an allergy and I just couldn't focus on anything.  Actually I was feeling a little depressed after all this. But this tuesday I had this little revelation. I didn't do any physical activity during this sickness period so I was feeling like a real lazy ass. That afternoon I went to my mom's house earlier and I was feeling very hungy, as if I hadn't eaten in the hole day (but I did). So I pretty much emptied my mom's fridge and I still felt so hungry. We had to go and look for some papers in town and I felt I had this huge belly and still hungry and I was really freaked out haha. I also felt so tired.

I went to my Irish Dance class. I started dancing and I felt I was so light, I jumped so high, and when I saw my reflex I saw me being so graceful. Something inside me changed.

I finished the class as if I had just woke up from the most refreshing nap. I felt my body again and my hunger actually dissapeared, I felt satisfied and happy. I came to my house at night and felt like it was the early morning.

Dancing is one of the best things I have. And when I don't dance I am not me anymore. 

No comments: