29.3.11

My solo dress :-)

Well I have advanced in my project since last time I
wrote. I even took some pictures... :-)



This are the fabrics I choose :-). The greenish one is for the bodice, the blue one for the pleats, grey for the waist and the white one is really a silver very transparent fabric I will use for details.


The sleeve pattern on the fabric, ready to be marked :-)
For the inside I used the reverse side of my main fabric and sew it very tidy.


This is the sleeve already cut. The black thing is another fabric for inside extra support.  The grey triangle is the transparent silvery fabric (it's seriously horrible fabric to sew :-( )


This is the waist/belt. The pale fabric below is the one that will give support and where I'm going to sew the panels.



 This are the parts of the bodice. I already sew them all together, it was tough because when I tried the pattern I did it in another fabric; and I didn't took into account my fabric would wrinkle so much when buying it.  But loads of patience did it and there's barely no wrinkles in piece of the dress .


Well, that's all so far... :-)

I still got tons of work to do but its doing good so far !!!

No comments: