8.6.12

Let's go to the Eisteddfod!

Sooo, after talking with my students well, I'm not reaaaally their teacher, (but for this year I am muehehee). I asked them what did they thought of live performances.

First they were like "oh haha you are joking, I would go to the stage but only with my face covered up"

"I am no joking guys, interested or not?"

Well they were. This is nice because it is a competition but the category is foreign folk dance. So our competitors will probably do some other dance like Arab, Greek or whatever you can think of. No one will be comparing us to other Irish Dancers ;-). I still want them to do a good job though.

Maybe this is what they got in their mind?

The Eisteddfod is on October , so we have plenty of time to prepare ourselves! (plus it's a 4 minutes dance only)

PD: If you wanna know what on earth is a Eisteddfod go here.


Singers performing in the Eisteddfod!





No comments: