11.4.12

Going back to dancing!

Something in the title bothers me, haha, anyway.

My little girl is two months now. It's been a week since I started slowly practising some exercises. Arch strengthening and balance. No steps or drills since the floor in my house is pure cement and when I did practise on this floor I ended with lots of pain (even though I would love to dance It isn't worth it).
Making time for practising at home is hard because when I have free time I usually want to rest, cook or tidy my messy house or take a bath

So, I wasn't planning on going back to dance in a studio because my teacher is pregnant and she decided to take a rest from dancing this year.

But there were two people really interested in classes and they asked my  teacher if she could find a student to introduce them into dancing. And that was the moment when she called me. Of course I said yes, we are so few dancers in the group that adding more people would be the best choice.

No comments: