18.4.12

My son is turning 3 years old soon!



Birthday Tickers from WiddlyTinks.com




I found those tickers and countdowns from Widdly Tinks adorable so I couldn't help it and made one. (So cute!)
We are planning to do his party on a playground, I still have to call there to see if we have room.  Also I have to think what food we are serving, my plan was to make healthy snacks like: dehidrated banana, algarroba cookies made with organic flour, the cake will be unhealthy sugary thing because my mother in law always buys a big super cake for bdays, coconut cookies, popcorn  and I can't think anymore right now. 

For the drinks I was going to ask my aunt for the juice maker machine and make some apple juice from the apples I have at home, also cranberry juice. And nothing else, I know it seems so little but seriously kids are not interested in eating, they just want to play around. Some alcohol free beers for adults and we are done! Oh and peanuts, almonds and nuts ;-)

No comments: