18.4.12

With winning in mind Lanny Bassham

I had this book from last year but after getting pregnant I really didn't feel like reading it. 


So I started today to read it. In one of the chapters he talks about our internal balance, and had this questions:


Am I focusing on my goals?

Do I have really the ability to do my job well?Do I need more training?Can I do this job  proper, or need to change something about myself to do it?



So first question really opened my mind. What are my goals?/How do I focus on them?
I first thought of these:



I LOVE Irish dancing and my dreams would be:
Be a good dancer (soft shoes and hardshoes)
Earn Money Irish Dancing
Have an Irish Dancing performance group
Do Irish Dancing performances for tourists in summer
Go to a Feis (They don't exist in argentina, the only place in south america that hosts feis is Mexico)
Go to an ID workshop or camp.
Get an ID teacher degree (TCRG, but I'm not a particular fan of any organization).
Have a solo dress

I wrote them few days ago  in my About section.

But It didn't cover goals for my dancing... though it's all Irish Dancing related.

I realized that right now my goal is to learn a nice treble reel and master it. Also I would love to start practicing some nice jumps to master like butterflies or bicycles. Plus perfect my rocks and swivels.  When I put myself to a little daily practice I never know what to do. Guess what I'm gonna from  now  on?

So I'll be reading and writing !!

No comments: