23.4.12

Some thoughts

This saturday we went with my husband and kids to watch one of our favourite bands. While we were watching I saw the guy who plays the guitar moving his music sheet and I was: Omg, do you realize that musicians need a music sheet and we dancers just dance?

Then I got thinking of dancing as a sport and realized that  there are very few sports where you are always practising lots of different things, not just running or jumping. For dancing there are thousand combinations that can make your dance different each time. It's not only remembering them, it's printing passion in them, dancing to the beat, it's smiling, putting all your heat into it and looking effortless. In what other sport you do that? It's creating music with your feet... all that is Irish Dancing. Unique and complex, that's why I LOVE IT!!

By the way this is the band that brought me this thoughts!!



Lovely music!!!

No comments: